Taiwanonymous

February 16, 2006

To all the real MCs

Dear Real MCs,

I don't know if you guys know me, but I'm MC l33t. (As you probably know, that's pronounced "MC leet." I wouldn't want my name to get messed up in any of your shout-outs! lol!) I'd like to begin by giving props where props are due. (Props.) I wanted to let you guys know how I feel about some of the negative feelings that I've been getting from you real MCs. I'm gonna be honest about this--I'm a fake MC. I was going to be a real MC, but life has been kind of hectic lately, and I've got so many things going right now. Anyway, enough about me. lol Well, the other fake MCs and I have been getting a lot of shout-outs from you guys lately, which is definitely cool, but the thing that bothers me is that they are all so negative. I mean, fake or real, we're all MCs, right? Just because I don't really have the time to be a real MC doesn't mean that I'm a suckah or a wankstah. And, maybe I do front every once in a while, but can you guys cut me some slack? My friend Jim says my beatbox is getting better, and I've got some really cool lyrics that I'm working on, and I'm working on my confidence. Are we cool? (I mean "cool" as in "ok.") Thanks for hearing my feelings. Oh, and I want to give a shout-out to my fellow fake MC, Edison Chen!

MC l33t
Piece out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home