Taiwanonymous

July 19, 2005

New Church Berkeley Sermons on Web

http://www.newchurchberkeley.org/sermon/sermons.shtml

My favorite church that I've attended is New Church Berkeley. The central message of pastor Allan Collister's sermons is love, the love of God and of the church. Allan's analysis of the scripture leaves me feeling that he understands the spirit behind the scriptures better than others, and the God of his understanding is the one that I want to know.

When I went to the church, around 1999-2000, they recorded his sermons on CD. I have long thought that it would be a good project to put them on the internet. I checked the church's web page, and someone has already done just that, starting from late 2003. It will probably be a while until I can actually listen to them, because I don't have a computer. But my DVD player could play a disc of MP3s if I get one burnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home